Instagram

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Fancy a Cuppa?

A nice cup of tea is an English classic. It's also enjoyed all over the world, can you imagine a world withou tea? Let's not even think of it! 

Tea is also one reason why some people believe they could never go vegan. "But I couldn't give up milk in my tea" I've heard this plenty of times, I used to say it myself. 

When I was thinking of going vegan I started trying different non dairy milks- there are more than I imagined- Soya isn't your only option and you need to try them all to find out which one you prefer. I didn't like the taste of soya mik in a cup of tea, it didn't taste the same. I tried a few others before I found oat milk. 


Oatly have an organic oat milk drink, it is the best addition to a cup of tea. It makes the tea creamy but doesn't change the taste of a classic brew. I recommend it to anyone who loves a cup of tea and believes dairy milk is the only thing that tastes nice. You'll realise that you don't need dairy milk at all and other options can actually taste nicer. Give it a go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment