Instagram

Monday 17 October 2016

Perfect Pineapple- Urban Fruit snack


As a student I need snacks which are easy to carry (along with all my books), tasty, filling (for long days at uni) and of course vegan. 

I found these Urban fruit snacks on sale and decided to try some. It is simply baked fruit. That's it, nothing else. It is obviously a healthier alternative to snacking on chocolate or crisps allowing you to eat well on the go. 

I like how convenient these are, there's no way I could fit a whole pineapple in my bag so these are perfect for getting a fruit fix without any hassle or weird looks. They also have a great taste, it feels like you are eating sweets rather than fruit making them a great choice for anyone who doesn't usually eat healthy food but wants to start or for children's packed lunches as they can eat healthy but not necessarily feel like they are. 

I am a fan of this product and will be getting them again. They are a winner for the convenience, the excellent taste and the lack of additives. Try some for a guilt free snack. vegan


No comments:

Post a Comment