Instagram

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Trek Bars


Since starting my masters course I have been trying out different vegan snacks as I am in University for long days and need filling food to keep me going. 

Trek bars have been a firm favourite so far as they are filling, energy bars which help me get through the long days of research projects and group assignments. 

I found these bars in Aldi which is becoming a great place to find offers on vegan products. Make sure to stock up when you see them as the special buys don't always last long but they are also available in most shops and supermarkets. 

The Peanut Power is one of my favourite flavours as I am a big fan of peanut butter. This is great with a green tea. It is also packed with protein giving you an energy boost when working out your brain power. These aren't just snack to have before the gym or hiking they work well for a busy day at work, university or school. It is a great on the go snack for vegans with a busy day ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment