Instagram

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Rabbit Food


So if you think vegans only eat rabbit food think again! These treats I picked up at the Vegan Abundance Festival were delicious and two of my favourite brands. Whole Earth is a great brand, I love their healthier versions of fizzy drinks. This elderflower drink is amazing and definitely my favourite in their range. They are made with sparkling water and natural flavourings and you can't beat the refreshing taste of elderflower. The chocolate 'Round Up' from Anandas is a vegan, gelatin free, version of a wagon wheel. The new flavours are mint and orange and there are always seasonal options to choose from. The chocolate on this biscuit is thick and crunchy with a deliciously sweet soft centre. This is an amazing product and I can't wait to try more flavours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment