Instagram

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Unboxing a parcel from V Essentials

I am on a Facebook page giving vegan offers. Here I found out V Essentials were having an offer of free delivery in February. I decided to use this offer and see what the company was like. 

They had a good selection of vegan products from brands such as booja booja, Moo free, Biona, and ten acre. 

I ordered some items and the parcel arrived three days after I placed the order. There was also the option to pay via paypal which was a nice option as I feel safer using Paypal on-line. 


I was impressed with the speedy delivery, the box was delivered by a courier. The convenience of online shopping is great and having a website that caters just for vegans is ideal. 


I clearly stocked up on vegan snacks. They weren't all for me though promise! I put in a few orders for my family. This is a good idea if you want to save postage costs when you can't get free delivery, order items for several people family and friends and share the postage price. 


Of course vegan chocolate was ordered! And these organic Leek and Potato soups are perfect for bringing to work. I replaced my Orgran Egg replacer as I love to bake and this is one of the best egg replacers I have tried so far it is convenient to have in for making those delicious vegan cakes. 


There was one problem with my order, I ordered two Hummus chips and only received one. Having contacted the company I received an email back instantly and a refund for the missing item was done in minutes. This was seriously impressive. Mistakes happen so this wasn't a problem but how a company deals with a problem is key. Customers are won or lost through the customer service. I was happy with the response I received so I will definitely use this company again as it's handy for stocking up on treats. 


The store also sells toiletries and essentials like pasta. Overall I am very pleased with the company, I am glad I tried it as it is somewhere I will use again. 

Check it out at https://vessentials.co.uk/ and if you do use the site let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment