Instagram

Saturday 21 May 2016

Eating Organic for Less


Aldi are continuing to provide more organic food, these banana's are the latest product I have discovered. This whole bunch of fairtrade and organic bananas were only £1.08. They are priced based on weight so all the bunches were different prices but they were all around this price. I think this is so reasonable as it is a similar price to buying non-organic bananas in other supermarkets. I really welcome the bargain stores like Aldi starting to stock organic food as it means living an organic lifestyle is becoming more doable on a budget. Taste wise these bananas are lovely, fresh and sweet tasting, I do think they taste better than the non organic version although this may be because I know they are healthier and better for me as well as better for the environment. I also like that they are fairtrade as I like supporting ethical products. With items like this in shops eating organic for less is easier than ever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment