Instagram

Thursday 12 May 2016

Sevenhills Wholefoods Organic Wheatgrass Powder


I've heard good things about Wheatgrass powder so I decided to try it to improve my health. This was the cheapest brand I could find which was organic and had great reviews. This wheatgrass powder from Sevenhills wholefoods is labelled vegan and is certified organic. I am trying to opt for organic brands where possible so this was definitely a great option. I watch a lot of vegan youtube videos and learnt about the amazing benefits of drinking wheatgrass juice from one of these videos. It is great to drink in the morning before breakfast to start your day. 

Wheatgrass is so beneficial as it contains all minerals known to man. There are so many reasons to drink wheatgrass you might be surprised by the numerous health benefits: 
  1. It is full of vitamins including calcium, magnesium, selenium and zinc
  2. It is an effective healer because it contains so many nutrients and is antibacterial
  3. It contains Chlorophyll which is an excellent blood builder and is known to slow down the ageing process
  4. It purifies the liver and gets rid of toxins 
  5. It can help with digestion problems 
  6. It can reduce blood pressure 
  7. Some of the many nutrients in wheatgrass include vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. 
It is clear that wheatgrass is a powerful supplement to take, I bought this after having a cough for a few weeks to see if it could help improve my health. I will do an update if I notice any benefits. I have started drinking it in the morning to start my day. I am impressed with all the studies and research done which show that it can improve energy levels and is even said to turn grey hair darker! I'm hoping that I notice some effects and I am pleased I was able to find a product which is both certified Vegan and Organic. 



1 comment:

  1. This is the first time i am reading your post and admire that you posted article which gives users lot of information regarding particular topic thanks for this share.amazing organic wheat grass

    ReplyDelete