Instagram

Monday 23 May 2016

Wheatgrass Powder update

I have been using wheatgrass powder for a few weeks now and I am definitely noticing a difference. I drink it every morning before having my breakfast and notice and immediate effect. It gives me an energy boost, which is very welcome in the morning when I feel like a dishevelled bear who has been woken from hibernation. I drink it quickly as it doesn't have the best taste, I didn't notice the strong flavour when I first got it as I wasn't feeling well but now I do! I've read articles about people drinking it with cranberry or prune juice to disguise the flavour which is one idea but I prefer to just down it like a shot on a night out with better health benefits. I am definitely going to keep up with drinking it and hopefully more health benefits will emerge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment