Instagram

Monday 25 July 2016

Alpen Light Jaffa Cake- Accidentally Vegan


Going vegan is the best thing I've done but I do admit to missing Jaffa Cakes. They used to be one of my favourite biscuits. I'm looking forward to the day someone makes a vegan version of these biscuits as I'm sure it can't be long before someone decided to do it! Until them I have found a nice alternative to stop those Jaffa cake cravings. These bars by Alpen are chocolate and orange flavour and they are accidentally vegan. 

They come in packs of five and are only 70 calories each making them a great option for a snack. These would make great additions to lunch boxes or make a handy on the go option. I loved the chocolate and orange flavour, they are really sweet and actually do taste like Jaffa cakes. The only thing is as they are low in calories they are not exactly filling but you can't have everything. I also like the orange packaging and they are often on offer in supermarkets so look out for some deals. There are so many accidentally vegan options out there it is amazing when you get great brands like this which turn out to be dairy free. 



No comments:

Post a Comment