Instagram

Sunday 24 July 2016

Kallo Organic Vegetable Cubes


My journey for a more organic lifestyle continues with these organic stock cubes from Kallo. These were recommended to me and I thought I would try them when I found them on offer. 

They are full of flavour and in nice packaging. So far I have used them in soup and in a curry. They are very versatile and are a great organic option. 

These Kallo cubes have no artificial flavours or colours and are also gluten free making them a healthier alternative for many people with many dietary requirements. 

I love these stock cubes in soup as they enhance the flavour of the vegetables. I will definitely continue to use these products. 

Find out more here: http://www.kallo.com/things-we-make/stocks-gravies/organic-vegetable/


1 comment: