Instagram

Monday 18 July 2016


So I may have become a little bit obsessed with Ma Baker bars while I was staying in Norfolk. Since it was quite hard to find vegan options when I came across these in Dents Farm shop I stocked up! I also went back again a few days after to get more much to the shop assistants amusement but you gotta do what you gotta do on a vegan lifestyle. I didn't picture the banana bar which is another one of my favourites. They are just so delicious and considering in the past I used to hate any sweet foods with fruit in them I was surprised I liked these so much. They became my evening snack- a flapjack with a green tea. The fruit gives each one a sweet taste and each flavour has a distinct taste but I liked them all. They are very similar to home made flapjacks which is what I like about them plus they are filling making them the perfect snack as you aren't reaching for something else to eat afterwards. 

They are also great for hiking as they are small enough to carry. When I'm home I eat much more home made snacks so these were a nice treat but I am loving this brand more and more, weirdly I have only seen these in the countryside and online but I'll be looking out for them in the city. 

Check out their range here: http://www.firstqualityfoods.co.uk/mabaker.html ps not all there bars are vegan so avoid the smoothie and chocolate smoothie bars. 








No comments:

Post a Comment