Instagram

Saturday 16 July 2016

Self Catering Essentials


These are some of the food products I bought when staying away from home. I usually like to cook from scratch so I make my own home made burgers, however these Gosh burgers were a nice alternative. They have healthy ingredients in them and are easy to cook. This is quite a new range and I hadn't found it before so it was nice to be able to get something healthy and filling to have. They are £2.50 a pack for two burgers which isn't too expensive although it might be if it was something you were buying for a large family which is where home made options work out cheaper, however as a treat or when away from home I think these are great options. I also got a tub of Pure butter which I used on sandwiches, bagels and in cooking. This is something I would only do when staying away from home as it means you don't have to buy oils or cooking spray. I also got a pack of tofu which was great to add to salads or make scrambled tofu with. It is so easy to find options when on a self catering holiday as there are more and more vegan convenience foods available.  

No comments:

Post a Comment