Instagram

Friday 29 July 2016

Platter Food



One way to make an interesting Vegan meal is to combine many different foods and flavours. For this meal I combined some of my favourite foods. The falafel is shop bought by Cauldron foods, these are ready to eat or can be heated up. I had the hot which tasted great. I combined this with scrambled tofu, hummus, grated carrot, home made bread and avocado. Apart from the bread which can be made earlier all this food is easy to prepare and creates a picnic style meal. The tofu takes five minutes to cook and can be combined with any ingredients you have to hand, I mixed red onion, mushrooms and spinach with the tofu to great a nice warm side dish which is healthy and low in calories. Having a range of options is one way to make meals more interesting and the bonus is you get a range of nutrients in the easy to prepare meal. 

Check out my easy brown bread recipe here: http://vegoutveganguide.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/homemade-brown-bread-recipe.html




No comments:

Post a Comment