Instagram

Sunday 17 July 2016

Gosh! Naturally Free-From Range



Gosh is a new range which I am loving. They make simple foods with natural ingredients. They are free from the top 14 allergens which include eggs, milk, gluten, soya, fish, nuts and celery. This is great for vegans but also for anyone with an allergy as it can be hard to find foods which are safe to eat when you have a food intolerance. 

I like this companies minimalist ethics and back to basics idea. I hate looking at ingredients in food products and seeing things I can't pronounce or things I don't recognise, there are too many chemicals in most processed food and who knows what these kinds of things do to your body. The good thing about the Gosh range is that you know what you are eating and it is like having a home cooked meal without the need to cook. 

I hope their range gets bigger as the two different types of burgers I have tried so far have been delicious. I had them while staying away from home but still felt like I was eating healthy, hearty food which I was! I simply ate them with a couscous and salad, it was a really quick meal to prepare and delicious. 

Check out the full range here: http://goshfreefrom.co.uk/about-us/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment